Charter Boat Information
Fish aboard a new 2016 37' SeaVee openfisherman powered by triple Mercury Verados outboard motors. Built to get you to the fish fast and in comfort. The boat is equipped with a fully functional electric head.
- Boat is equipped with a tower, making sight fishing for sailfish, mahis and cobias, just to name a few, easier and much more productive.
- Equipped with the top-of-the-line Simrad electronics including the new “Chirp” depth recorder technology.
- Boat rigged for tournament style fishing. Over 60 rod holders and plenty of storage. Typical fishing pattern includes a minimum of six lines in the water at one time.
- High Quality Biscayne rods combined with top-of-the-line spinning and conventional reels (we tend to get our reels from Dolphin Electreel and Kristal Fishing), all spooled with high quality Sufix fishing line. No old weakened line or gear to jeopardize the fish of a lifetime. For terminal tackle, we like Eagle Claw hooks.
- Tackle is matched to the quarry being sought. There is no fun catching sailfish on 80lb tackle. Most sailfish trips are rigged for 12 - 20 lb test line.
- Large insulated fish box to keep your catch properly iced down. (And yes, ice is included).
- Four large capacity livewells with dual livewell pumps to keep your baits frisky and ready for action. Over 270 gallons of livewell area.
- Large T-Top to protect you from the hot Florida sun.
All licenses and gear are included. The only items you need to bring are lunch and beverages. Ice is provided by the Captain.
Watch Our Charter Boat in Action
Check out our video gallery to get a feel of what it's like on board our 37' SeaVee boat and to see what it's capable of!
Learn More About Our Fishing Trips
For more information about the type of trips available, practicalities for the trip and how to book, see the charter information page.